San Francisco Giants closer Brian Wilson always seems to make a fashion statement when you least expect it. Last night at the 19th Annual ESPYs Awards Ceramony, Wilson showed up in a penguin-themed spandex suit that basically only he could pull off. “Well, I have a seal skin tuxedo suit with the orange — very appropriate — bow tie,” Wilson said. The Beard goes on to say, “It’s a onesie, so it has built-in gloves that are a little dirty because I’ve been getting a little awkward here on the carpet. And I’ve got my cougar cane — my ‘plus one’ tonight. While we love the antics, it’s a delicate balance before Brian ends up becoming a parody of himself….
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- In The Pink! Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Pitcher Kyle Drabek Wears Major League Bubble on his Head
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- What's It All About?