The Vancouver Canadians released a new ticket promotion that parody’s the great baseball comedy “Major League,” called “Major League Savings.” (One wonders if not for Charlie Sheen and his antics this year, if this 20+ year old movie would be on the forefront, but it is.) The C’s as they are known in BC are the Toronto Blue Jays class-A Northwest League affiliate. As a bonus, they just released a hilarious out takes video. Great job guys!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Max St. Pierre Le Long Chemin à Succès: 978 games to the Majors
- Video: Young Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Ball Back Given to Him By Fukudome
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Picture This: A New Bromance? St. Louis Cardinals Ryan Theriot and Colby Rasmus
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Cubs Fans Caught on TV Showing "Interest" in Girls in Front of Them at Wrigley Field!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear