The Philadelphia Phillies iconic mascot, the Phillie Phanatic, made a rare visit to team’s Triple-A club, the Allentown IronPigs - my favorite team name this season. And it’s no wonder the big green thing probably prefers the safety of a big ballpark like Citizens Bank Park after he was hit in the neck by a foul ball during the IronPigs baseball game at Coca-Cola Park. Even though the Phanatic was taken to the hospital and is OK, watch as he stays in character through the incident.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video: College Baseball Players Put on a Jousting Show During Rain Delay
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!