Can the Chicago Cubs really get rid of the infamous Billy Goat Curse? Remember this is the team that is marketing with the slogan (oxymoron): “It a Way of life (TM)” – using the iconic (and rarely used) “W” flag in “Way” as part of the design. With another disappointing start, the Cubs are trying to do everything they can to keep it together as a team. Trying to show solidarity, team veterans made up T-shirts with a “Goatbusters” logo on the front and a saying on the back: “(Expletive) the goat.” The team wore the shirts on the field during early workouts before batting practice on Tuesday before their game at Wrigley Field against the Milwaukee Brewers. UPDATE: The T-shirts are working! The Cubs rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the bottom of the eighth to beat the Brewers, 5-4, in 10 innings. Here’s the full article at ESPN. You can get more at Chicago Tribune as well.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Max St. Pierre Le Long Chemin à Succès: 978 games to the Majors
- Video: Young Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Ball Back Given to Him By Fukudome
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Picture This: A New Bromance? St. Louis Cardinals Ryan Theriot and Colby Rasmus
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Cubs Fans Caught on TV Showing "Interest" in Girls in Front of Them at Wrigley Field!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear