During Friday’s game between the New York Mets and Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park, a fan disrupts Carlos Lee’s at-bat as he runs through center field, deftly evading cops and climbs his way out in an unbelievable manner. Wow! He probably had that flash of uh-oh moment of I’m either going to get tased like that fan in Philly or drilled like the one in Boston. This is going to be a classic for years to come. BTW– You know if the guy was brazen enough to run onto the field, he’s not going to keep his mouth shut, so someone is going to rat him out – if he already hasn’t been identified by the video. Video Credit: Mark Lancaster.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Video: SF Giants Brian Wilson is "The Most Interesting Closer in the Game"
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!