As the St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago Cubs get ready to renew their rivalry at Wrigley Field tonight, I can’t help but go back to a comment made by Ryan Theroit after he was traded to the Redbirds during the off-season (from the Los Angeles Dodgers). “I’m finally on the right side of the Cubs-Cardinals rivalry,” Theriot said during an interview with KFNS in St. Louis. Of course, Theriot previously played for the Cubs and had hoped to be “a Cub for life”. Silly fool, just ask former Cubs great Mark Grace if he’d trade that World Series ring from the Arizona Diamondbacks 2001 season to have had “Cub for life” status. Enjoy this little video of his former teammates making fun of him back in 2009.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- No Pepper - The Game
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?