In the how does this happen to a dedicated sports channel category, I nominate ESPN. Saturday afternoon ESPN’s scroll announcing that Justin Verlander had just thrown a no-hitter against the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Center in Toronto – identified the Detroit Tigers pitcher as “TWINS P Justin Verlander….” Perhaps they still had the scroll from Tuesday night when the Minnesota Twins Francisco Liriano threw a no-no against the Chicago White Sox. LOL Credit YouTube user: greenbird43 for capturing this gem.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher's Mask
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Sacrifice Keeps Durham Bulls Alive
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa