Monday night the Florida Marlins had an exciting walk-off win against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Naturally, the team stormed from the dugout to join in the celebration at home plate. However, as the Miami Herald reported, one person, our very favorite Tweep Logan Morrison joined the crowd, jumping up and down. Why is that a problem? Well LoMo had his cast removed earlier in the day and is still on the disabled list. Manager Edwin Rodriguez had what he called “a very mature conversation about it. It was — what do you call that? — a monologue.” The Marlins left fielder also released SEVERAL PICTURES of his foot pre- and post-cast. He is planning on auctioning off the cast, which was signed by his Fish teammates, on eBay with proceeds going to the American Lung Association. BTW — If you’re not following @LoMoMarlins on Twitter, you’re really missing out.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Max St. Pierre Le Long Chemin à Succès: 978 games to the Majors
- Video: Cubs Fans Caught on TV Showing "Interest" in Girls in Front of Them at Wrigley Field!
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Picture This: A New Bromance? St. Louis Cardinals Ryan Theriot and Colby Rasmus
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear