Texas Rangers outfielder Josh Hamilton is headed to the disabled list and is expected to miss six to eight weeks after sustaining a small fracture in his upper right arm Tuesday while diving into home plate on a play he called “stupid.” Obviously, this isn’t nearly as fun (or some would say foolish) as the tarp sliding Hamilton and his Rangers teammates did on Friday — as seen in an earlier post.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial