Tuesday night marked my highly anticipated return to Coors Field to see the Colorado Rockies take on the Los Angeles Dodgers. After settling in on a beautiful night, I received a most unwelcome jolt as Troy Tulowitzki was announced to lead-off the second inning and Justin Bieber’s “Baby” is blasting on the Coors Field loudspeakers. Really? I know Tulo participated in a contest asking fans to pick his walk-up song, but this is ridiculous. I’m well aware that Tulo started with an 0-8 slump using the fan’s first pick Katy Perry’s “Firework” — but this was the second choice? Some will be quick to mention that the Rox All-Star Shortstop broke with his slump by smacking one over the way during his second at-bat. C’mon! Like Tulo’s bat is really going to be silent for the whole season! I expect that this situation will be remedied by the time the Rox return home after their first road trip.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: LA Angels Rookie Hazing Day: Mike Trout Dressed as Lady GaGa and more!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Videos: Josh Hamilton & Texas Rangers Tarp Sliding at Camden Yards
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- SF Giants Tim Lincecum Secret Diet Causes Millions to Give Up Trying to Lose Weight
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback