St. Louis Cardinals center fielder Colby Rasmus and injured starter Adam Wainwright find an interesting way to express themselves during Monday night’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. If you dare, click on the picture to activate the boys’ special dance. Memo to Waino: Please pick up a hobby soon. It’s clear you are seriously bored after Tommy John surgery.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Max St. Pierre Le Long Chemin à Succès: 978 games to the Majors
- Video: St. Louis Cardinals Colby Rasmus & Adam Wainwright Share a Scary Dance in the Dugout
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!