Friday morning new Chicago Cubs manager Mike Quade boarded Chicago’s Red Line heading for the Addison stop for his full-season debut as the Cubs manager. As a native North Sider, Quade has taken the El hundreds of times, but I’m sure secretly in the back of his mind, he thought someone was recognize him — especially on Opening Day! No luck. Even without a disguise, he took his place in the back of the train, sitting strategically next to a man with a St. Louis Cardinals hat. (Very clever!) Quade plans on moving closer to Wrigley Field next week, so he’ll be walking to the park. Let’s see if alert Cubs fans start picking him out in a crowd. (Of course, the Cubs dropped the Opener to the hapless Pittsburgh Pirates.)
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!