Friday morning new Chicago Cubs manager Mike Quade boarded Chicago’s Red Line heading for the Addison stop for his full-season debut as the Cubs manager. As a native North Sider, Quade has taken the El hundreds of times, but I’m sure secretly in the back of his mind, he thought someone was recognize him — especially on Opening Day! No luck. Even without a disguise, he took his place in the back of the train, sitting strategically next to a man with a St. Louis Cardinals hat. (Very clever!) Quade plans on moving closer to Wrigley Field next week, so he’ll be walking to the park. Let’s see if alert Cubs fans start picking him out in a crowd. (Of course, the Cubs dropped the Opener to the hapless Pittsburgh Pirates.)
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Picture: Who You Gonna Call? Chicago Cubs Hope to Reverse Goat Curse with "Goatbusters" T-shirts
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture: Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Class Balloons!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Manager's Daughter is a Raiders Cheerleader
- Will Washington Nationals' Silver Elvis Reemerge in Chicago White Sox Clubhouse?
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"