Friday morning new Chicago Cubs manager Mike Quade boarded Chicago’s Red Line heading for the Addison stop for his full-season debut as the Cubs manager. As a native North Sider, Quade has taken the El hundreds of times, but I’m sure secretly in the back of his mind, he thought someone was recognize him — especially on Opening Day! No luck. Even without a disguise, he took his place in the back of the train, sitting strategically next to a man with a St. Louis Cardinals hat. (Very clever!) Quade plans on moving closer to Wrigley Field next week, so he’ll be walking to the park. Let’s see if alert Cubs fans start picking him out in a crowd. (Of course, the Cubs dropped the Opener to the hapless Pittsburgh Pirates.)
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style
- Picture: Let the Rookie Hazing Begin! Chicago White Sox Bullet with Butterfly Wings
- Will Chicago Fans Refrain from Tossing White Sox Groundskeeper Bobblehead on the Field?
- Picture: Philadelphia Phillies Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Picture: Stephen Strasburg and Washington Nationals Rookies Turned into Smurfs!
- Picture: Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Hazing Day 2011