Philadelphia Phillies pitcher Roy Oswalt got hit behind the ear by a Manny Ramirez line drive on Wednesday during a Grapefruit League game in Port Charlotte, Florida between the Phillies and Tampa Bay Rays. It’s a wicked shot but Oswalt didn’t lose consciousness and the report is that x-rays were negative. What are the odds? On the other hand, is anyone surprised that this doesn’t happen more often?
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Video: Oakland A's Host MC Hammer Bobblehead Day!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!