The Lehigh Valley IronPigs (one of my favorite minor league team names) announced that the local Coca-Cola bottler has released a commemorative one-liter Coke bottle featuring the IronPigs logo and design. The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of the Lehigh Valley will donate $1 for every case sold to the IronPigs non-profit charitable arm, IronPigs Charities. The Philadelphia Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate estimates that sales of these bottles will raise $20,000 for the charity. If you live in the Chester County, Pa. area, make sure you quench your thirst by buying one of these cool drinks. (Even FeRROUS, the IronPigs mascot is taking a swig!) For more information, go to the IronPigs site.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- No Pepper - The Game
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback
- Video: After Running on Field, Houston Astros Fan Makes the Ultimate Escape Through Minute Maid Park!