The Lehigh Valley IronPigs (one of my favorite minor league team names) announced that the local Coca-Cola bottler has released a commemorative one-liter Coke bottle featuring the IronPigs logo and design. The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of the Lehigh Valley will donate $1 for every case sold to the IronPigs non-profit charitable arm, IronPigs Charities. The Philadelphia Phillies’ Triple-A affiliate estimates that sales of these bottles will raise $20,000 for the charity. If you live in the Chester County, Pa. area, make sure you quench your thirst by buying one of these cool drinks. (Even FeRROUS, the IronPigs mascot is taking a swig!) For more information, go to the IronPigs site.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- All Dressed Up! Was Pete Rose Channeling Former Cincinnati Reds Owner Marge Schott?
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Oakland A's Host MC Hammer Bobblehead Day!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial - Verlander vs. Verlander