Will more champagne pour for the Philadelphia Phillies? Well, they are lining up their big guns for their next opponent. Friday, Phillies announced their rotation for the National League Division Series, which begins Wednesday, Oct. 7 at Citizens Bank Park: Game 1: Roy Halladay. Game 2, Oct. 8: Roy Oswalt; Game 3, Oct 10: Cole Hamels. If the season ended today, the Phillies are slated to play the Cincinnati Reds. Halladay (21-10), the likely Cy Young winner, is the obvious Game 1 starter. The Phillies want Oswalt to start Game 2 at home because he is 9-0 with a 2.10 ERA in 10 career starts at the Bank. He also is 23-3 with a 2.81 ERA in 34 appearances (32 starts) against the Reds. Hamels makes sense for Game 3 at Great American Ball Park because he is 3-0 with a 1.67 ERA in four starts there.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Oakland A's Host MC Hammer Bobblehead Day!
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Picture This: A New Bromance? St. Louis Cardinals Ryan Theriot and Colby Rasmus
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!