- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video + Picture: Tampa Bay Rays Cross-Country Slumber Party!
- Ken Griffey Sr. Starts Managerial Career with Bakersfield Blaze
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: After Running on Field, Houston Astros Fan Makes the Ultimate Escape Through Minute Maid Park!
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium
- No Pepper - The Game
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Video: After Driving George H W Bush into Ballpark, George W Bush Throws a Strike to Nolan Ryan Before World Series Game 4
Watch the hometown crowd roar as George W Bush drives George H W Bush into Rangers Ballpark in Arlington before Game 4 of the 2010 World Series. Barbara Bush is just like any other mom taking photos; Laura Bush is … Continue reading
San Francisco Giants reliever Brian Wilson interviewed on the Cheap Seats. At 0.33, a mystery guest appears and shocks Chris Rose. Definitely for adults only.
C.J. Wilson tried everything he could think of to close a blister on his pitching hand Thursday night during Game 2 of the World Series. The Texas Rangers starter even attempted to seal the skin with super glue. However, that … Continue reading
Video: ‘That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!’ SF Giants Fans Smoking Pot in McCovey Cove & AT&T Park
Hilarious video of serious San Francisco television story on fans smoking pot around AT&T Park and McCovey Cove during the World Series. Also includes clip of Dallas TV reporter at 1:03: “That’s Not Cigarettes, That’s Weed, That’s Weed!”
Freddie Sanchez was spraying the ball all over AT&T Park in Game 1 of the 2010 World Series. The San Francisco Giants outscored the Texas Rangers, 11-7, in a game that was more of a blowout than the final score … Continue reading
The pitching rotation for the 2010 World Series has been announced. Shocker! The Texas Rangers will send Cliff Lee, who has been the dominant force in the playoffs so far with a mere 0.75 ERA (34 strikeouts and only 1 walk), to face-off … Continue reading
After getting a five-out save Saturday night to clinch the pennant for the San Francisco Giants, stud closer Brian Wilson had a few words for those partying out in Cali.
The Texas Rangers are the American League Champions after defeating the New York Yankees, 6-1, to win the series 4-2. The Rangers will make their first appearance in franchise history next week against the winner of the San Francisco Giants … Continue reading
Tim Lincecum is always video-worthy. Thursday night in Game 5 of the NLCS the San Francisco Giants’ ace shows some emotion after he got Philadelphia Phillies pinch-hitter Ross Gload to line into a double play to end the seventh inning and keep Jimmy Rollins at third base … Continue reading
How cool is this? At 0.19 you’ll see the bat hit the camera during TBS coverage of the ALCS. Bottom of fourth inning during Texas Rangers v. New York Yankees Game 4 Tuesday night.
During the second inning of Tuesday night’s ALCS Game 4, it appears that a New York Yankees fan reaches into fair territory, interfering with Texas Rangers’ right fielder Nelson Cruz ability to make an attempt to catch Robinson Cano’s long drive. Will it … Continue reading