Justin Morneau worked out Thursday afternoon at Target Field in Minneapolis. The All-Star first baseman has been suffering the lingering effects of a concussion since he was accidentally kneed in the head while sliding into second base July 7 in a game against the Blue Jays in Toronto. After Morneau took BP and fielded grounders, he said he felt good and that he aims to work himself back up to speed if the Twins advance.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- No Pepper - The Game
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day