Mark Prior. ‘Member him? The former Chicago Cubs stud, who had an infamous meltdown during the 2003 NLCS because of a foul ball, has made it back to organized baseball. The Texas Rangers signed the former phenom to a minor league contract Friday. Prior, who turns 30 on Tuesday, pitched for the Orange County Flyers for a month, striking out 22 of the 44 batters he faced in 11 innings. He did not allow an earned run and opponents batted .143 against him. Prior, who has not pitched in the majors since 2006, reports to Triple A Oklahoma City. It would be great to see him in the big leagues one more time.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Pictures: SF Giants Brian Wilson Surprises Runners at The Giant Race Half Marathon
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- Video: Rockies Jimenez License Plate Commercial Expires with Trade to Indians
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever
- Video: NCAA Baseball - Troy Trojans Record Four Outs in an Inning!