Max St. Pierre was drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 26th round in 1997. After 14 years and 978 games in the minors, the phone finally rang for the Canadian from French-speaking Quebec. The 30-year old rookie catcher, who was in a Tigers uniform Wednesday, has been promised by manager Jim Leyland that he will get his first major league at-bat soon.
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Maxim Names Orioles Luke Scott One of Dumbest Guys in Sports
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Hit The Deck! Column
- Video: Oakland A's Host MC Hammer Bobblehead Day!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture This: A New Bromance? St. Louis Cardinals Ryan Theriot and Colby Rasmus