The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Picture: Who You Gonna Call? Chicago Cubs Hope to Reverse Goat Curse with "Goatbusters" T-shirts
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Funny Video: Baseball Player's Hilarious Batter's Box Ritual
- Videos: Naked Man Runs Across Field During Cubs v. Marlins Game
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Latest Baldwin Krasinski Commercial - "Call 912!"
- Halter Top Day: Best Promotion Ever