The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Picture: Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Hazing Day 2011
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- Video: SF Giants Brian Wilson is "The Most Interesting Closer in the Game"
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- No Pepper - The Game
- Holy Cow! Harry Caray Statue Tagged! Another Omen for 2011 Season?
- Call TMZ! Bryce Harper Linked to Miss Utility