The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Funny Photo: St. Louis Cardinals Pujols Crushes Pirates - Literally
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan's Epic Fail in Home Run Throwback