The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Red Sox Fan Catches Foul Ball with Beer Cup!
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Colorado Rockies Groundskeeper Trapped By Tarp!
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- No Pepper - The Game
- Ad Campaign: NY Mets Get No Respect from a Mini-Storage Company?
- Picture: Let the Rookie Hazing Begin! Chicago White Sox Bullet with Butterfly Wings
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Video: Tupelo Mississippi High School Baseball Player Makes Amazing Slide to Reach Home Plate