The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Cubs Soto Gets Kick Out of White Sox Guillen Booting Face Mask
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Picture: Stephen Strasburg and Washington Nationals Rookies Turned into Smurfs!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Picture: Who You Gonna Call? Chicago Cubs Hope to Reverse Goat Curse with "Goatbusters" T-shirts
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Mor-NO!!! All-Star Twins First Baseman Justin Morneau out for Playoffs
- Halloween in August: Memphis Redbirds Unveil Creepy Jerseys for a Good Cause
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: New Alec Baldwin John Krasinski Commercial - The Odd Couple!