The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Picture: Who You Gonna Call? Chicago Cubs Hope to Reverse Goat Curse with "Goatbusters" T-shirts
- Video: Foul Ball Gets Stuck in Catcher's Mask
- Videos: Naked Man Runs Across Field During Cubs v. Marlins Game
- Viral Video: Keenan Cahill Performs "Dynamite" with SF Giants Brian Wilson & Cody Ross
- Picture: Stephen Strasburg and Washington Nationals Rookies Turned into Smurfs!
- Wai-NO!!! St. Louis Cardinals Ace Adam Wainwright has Significant Elbow Injury
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear