The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"
- Target Field 'Scary, Literally Scary' Spruce Trees Evicted!
- Video: Colorado Rockies Groundskeeper Trapped By Tarp!
- Video: SF Giants Brandon Crawford Pie in the Face!
- Video: Young Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Ball Back Given to Him By Fukudome
- Video: Florida Marlins Players Take First Batting Practice in New Stadium; Construction Workers Get Out Their Gloves!
- Cubs Who? St. Louis Cardinals New Rival is the Washington Nationals? Teams Clear Benches for Second Time in Months
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed