The Jackson High School baseball team learns how to do the Hokey Pokey. Watch as these Alabama boys take direction from their manager (the good stuff starts around 1:18) and then put it all together in a music video the begins at 3:17. Will this “training” help the Aggies during the 2012 season? Did they do this voluntarily or is this some sort of punishment? Could this be classified as hazing? You be the judge!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- No Pepper - The Game
- Press Conference Video: Reds Pitcher Mike Leake Accepts Deal for Shoplifting Charge
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Video: More College Baseball Rain Delay Games! Clemson Tigers v. Davidson Wildcats
- Video: UNC and Wake Forest Engage in Weather Delay Antics During ACC Championship Game
- Video: Kyle Lohse Channels Cardinals Manager Tony La Russa
- Video: College Baseball Players Put on a Jousting Show During Rain Delay
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide