The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Video: Chicago Cubs Fan Throws Tejada Home Run Ball All the Way Back
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Manager's Daughter is a Raiders Cheerleader
- Video: Moth Flies into Cardinals Matt Holliday's Ear
- Picture: Stephen Strasburg and Washington Nationals Rookies Turned into Smurfs!
- SF Giants Closer Brian Wilson Interview on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Video
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: Who You Gonna Call? Chicago Cubs Hope to Reverse Goat Curse with "Goatbusters" T-shirts
- Picture: Philadelphia Phillies Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!