The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Picture: Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Hazing Day 2011
- Video: Atlanta Braves Fan Grabs Woman's Breast Trying to Get Chipper Jones Home Run!
- Picture: St. Louis Cardinals Rookie Hazing!
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Funny Photo: St. Louis Cardinals Pujols Crushes Pirates - Literally
- No Pepper - The Game
- Picture: Let the Rookie Hazing Begin! Chicago White Sox Bullet with Butterfly Wings
- Picture: Stephen Strasburg and Washington Nationals Rookies Turned into Smurfs!
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!