The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Updated Videos: Fans Run On Field During Cubs v. Cardinals at Busch Stadium
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- Pictures: CSI: LA? San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff Chalk Outline in Dodger Stadium Outfield!
- Video: The Phillie Phanatic Hit by Foul Ball at Minor League Game
- Funny Video: Giants Brian Wilson is a Seaman on Lopez Tonight
- Video: Bam! Memphis Redbirds Outfielders Collide
- Hit The Deck! Player buzz to Pujols going (almost) Hollywood
- Hilarious Video: Kansas City Royals Groundskeeper Gets Rolled Over By Tarp
- Video: SF Giants Brandon Crawford Pie in the Face!
- Halloween in August: Memphis Redbirds Unveil Creepy Jerseys for a Good Cause