The New York Yankees annual rookie hazing tradition took a musical turn Sunday night. Per ESPN’s Ian Begley, Joba Chamberlain created his own little ‘pop’ stars. Pictured left to right: Preston Claiborne as Billy Ray Cyrus, Cesar Cabral as Rick James, interpreter Jiwon Bang as Psy, Brett Marshall as a “Gangnam Style’ dancer, David Adams as Vanilla Ice and, the ultimate humiliation, J.R. Murphy as Justin Bieber.
- Rookie Hazing: New York Yankees Pop Stars Parade!
- Pic: St. Louis Cardinals website ‘moves’ team to NL WEST!
- Rookie Hazing: Colorado Rockies in Speedos!
- Video: Orioles Chris Davis Fouls a Ball into his Own Jersey!
- Hit the Deck: Twitter pix of the week: @Braves abs, ‘school’ supplies, purple kicks, @JDate
- Unpretty Picture: Arizona Diamondbacks Rookies in Bikinis
- Mug Shot: Cincinnati Reds Mike Leake Arrested for Shoplifting 6 T-Shirts! Dude, What Were You Thinking?
- Picture: Chicago Cubs Rookie Hazing 2011 Class Photo!
- Pictures: Houston Astros Rookie Hazing in Chicago!
- Pictures: Oakland A's Rookie Hazing Bumble Bees and Wolverines, Oh My!
- Picture: Toronto Blue Jays Rookie Hazing Day 2011
- Hit the Deck! Column
- Video: Twins Joe Mauer Sings in 'Explore Minnesota' Advertisement
- Minnesota Twins Rookie Hazing Pictures
- Video: Tim Lincecum to Ryan Howard "You Stay There!!!"