The Jackson High School baseball team learns how to do the Hokey Pokey. Watch as these Alabama boys take direction from their manager (the good stuff starts around 1:18) and then put it all together in a music video the begins at 3:17. Will this “training” help the Aggies during the 2012 season? Did they do this voluntarily or is this some sort of punishment? Could this be classified as hazing? You be the judge!
- Video: High School Baseball Team Does the Hokey Pokey!
- Video: Justin Verlander Stars in Hilarious New Commercial – Verlander vs. Verlander
- Reality or Comedy? Twins Auction Ball Signed by Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
- Hit The Deck! @Decker6: Funniest player you’re not following on Twitter
- Funny Video: Baseball Player’s Hilarious Batter’s Box Ritual
- 2010 Baseball Memories: Fordham Shortstop Flips Over Catcher - Amazing Video
- Wart Hole: Pic of Minnesota Twins Cuddyer Paw After Pesky Beast Removed
- Baywatch Gone Bad: Florida Marlins Rookie Hazing Videos + Pictures
- Tampa Bay Rays Cancel Manny Ramirez Bobblehead Day
- No Pepper - The Game
- Video: Boston Red Sox Dustin Pedroia Sandwich ESPN Commercial
- Pictures: New York Yankees Rookie Hazing - 80s Music
- Video: Boston Red Sox Groundskeepers Get Buried Alive By Tarp!
- UPDATE: NOT GUILTY! Kansas City Royals Mascot on Trial for Assaulting Fan with a Hot Dog!
- Picture: Los Angeles Dodgers Rookie Hazing Spartacus Style